WOERGUNIT SA 160
Setting accelerator for Shotcrete:
- Temporary or permanent supports in tunnels or mines;
- Embankment stabilization;
- Equally recommended to accelerate grouts during the pre injection and in the projection of light mortars.
Liquid setting accelerator for wet shotcrete, alkali and chloride free.
Adequate for applications where a fast hardening and high early strength is required and in applications where a big thickness is needed.
WOERGUNIT SA 160 is designed ideally for wet shotcrete for temporary and permanent soil support.
- The fast hardening property ensures that the advancing cycles can be easily optimized and increases the capacity of applying large concrete thicknesses at once;
- Fast hardening with continuous development of initial and final strength, improving the durability of shotcrete;
- The generation of dust during application is minimized and, therefore, the work environment improves;
- Reduction of the rebound effect, when the projection tip is at an adequate distance and angle;
- The non-agressive chemical properties ensure a great working safety. At the same time the environmental impact and handling costs are reduced when compared to other accelerators which are more chemically aggressive and labelled as ADR.